Monday, June 18, 2007

Canvas



On the weekend I brought a few blank canvas's from Lincraft. I thought I would try and incorporate some stamping and papercraft onto a canvas. I know it is very basic but this is how the end product turned out, not all that exciting!

This photo was taken on DayDream Island last week end. Those who know me, I hate getting my photo taken, so this is rare that I actually liked it enough to do something with it!! The colour of my dress was jade, I was never going to be able to match a colour but the Taken with Teal was pretty close! It still needs something else on it to finish it off, but I need to have a think about it!!
Also, for those who I havn't seen since I got all my hair cut off, this is it!!

Stamp Set: Bodacious Bouquet

Inks: Taken with Teal, Rose Red and Always Artichoke

Cardstock: Black and Take with Teal

Other: 8x10" Canvas, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails