Friday, June 15, 2007

DayDream Island



We had a great time on DayDream Island, apart from the freezing cold factor! We couldn't believe how cold it was on Friday and Saturday, What a joke, we have just moved from Canberra, and were going to a Tropical Island, so who would have thought we would need to pack bulky jumpers! We have heaps of winter clothing, but I still had to go and buy Anthony a jumper from the gift shop!
The days were sunny and clear but still crisp! We still managed to do a few things, Anthony,Tim,Chris,Jai and Jeanne all went snorklling, but way too cold for me! I managed to lay in a deck chair in the sun and read a book! I took heaps of photos also. My kind of island holiday! We did the Rainforest walk, from one side of the island, to the other. We play putput golf. Hung out in the bars and restaurants!
The wedding was great, the bride looked stunning and the bridesmaids were beautiful. The colour of the bridesmades dresses was watermelon and silver! The backdrop was Lovers Cove, on the deck overlooking the ocean as the sun was setting!


2 comments:

Bec Ross said...

Hi Julie, gorgeous photos! Just wanted to let you know that the link to my blog is not working. You might want to have a look at it. See you soon! Bec.

Julie said...

Hi Bec,I will look into it!!
Jules

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails