Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Craft Room





Here are some photo's of my Craft Room !!
After I took these photos, I realised it looked quite messy and unorganised, but I know where everything is so thats all that matters!
I stand up when I stamp or scrapbook, so Anthony made me a desk that is at waist height.

I brought the wire cubes when we were on Thursday Island from a shop that was closing down, they have come in handy, they fit perfectly under my desk, and they hold my Stampin' Up! stamp sets, and they are within reach!!

1 comment:

Mimmers49 said...

I don't think it looks messy, I am sure everything has a place and is easy and axcessable to you. My room tends to look a little cluttered as well, escpecially in the middle of a project. You are welcome to check it out... http://mimmersscrapbooks.blogspot.com/ and let me know what you think!!

Happy Scrapping,

Kimberly in Nevada

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails