Monday, December 15, 2008

12x12 Photo Frame





For my Mum's 60th back in July, I arranged for a Family Portrait, as it was rare that us 4 kids were in the same place at the same time!

I had brought a few of these 12x12 Photo Frames from Lincraft for only $9.95, they come in either black or white.

The base of the layout is a 12x12 piece of Taken with Teal, I have double matted the 8x10 photo on Rose Red and then onto Regal Rose. Using the Eastern Blooms Stamp Set from the Summer Mini (Page 8, $39.95), I stamped the cherry blossom image in Whisper White Ink. The pink flowers are cut out from a sheet from the Bali Breeze Designer Series Paper, some are glued directly down and others a raised using Stampin' Dimensionals. I then finished the layout with a few rub-ons from the Cherished Memories set (Page 141, $19.95).
Anthony thought the layout looked a little too girly as he pointed out there is a male in the photo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails