Monday, January 05, 2009

Sale-A-Bration Samples

Card 1:
I used Tempting Turquoise for the base of the card, using Whisper White I ran this through my Cuttlebug, with my Spellbinders Nestabilites (which I have had for a while now but never seem to find the time to get it all out and use them).
I stamped the small flower image from the Eastern Blooms Stamp set (from current Summer Mini Page 8 $39.95) twice in Old Olive and once in Tempting Turquoise, then I added a little bling in the centre of each flower. I then stamped the Congratulations (Congrats set from the Sale-A-Bration) in basic black.
Card 2:
You will see with this card I CASED the basic design and style from the sample that is on the front on the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.
I used Apricot Appeal as the base, matted the Whisper White cardstock onto a piece of Lovely Lilac. Using "Polka Dot Punched" stamp set (P4) from Sale-A-Bration, I stamped all the images randomly onto the Whisper White card using Apricot Appeal, Lovely Lilac, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Cameo Coral. Using my Colour Coach, I looked up Apricot Appeal, and then I just used all the Coordinating and Complementary Colours.
I have also used the "Say It With Scallops" stamp set(Page 16 $31.95) and Scallop Punch (Page 17 $30.95) from the Summer Mini Catalogue, and I stamped this in Purely Pomegranate.
I punch 2 of the images from the "Polka Dot Punches" set with the Scallop Circle Punch (Page 142 $30.95)
I used Light Orchid Ribbon (which was from last years Catalogue)
Card 3:
This is one of my favourite cards! Simple and plain!
The base of the card is Whisper White, I punched 3 squares out of Elegant Eggplant cardstock using the 1 3/8" Square Punch (P142)
I stamped the flower images from the "Botanical Bloom" stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration (Page 2) onto Whisper White using Elegant Eggplant ink, (this is a 2 Step Stampin' Set) then I punched out all 3 flower images using the 1 1/4" Square Punch (P142).
When I attached the white squares, I slightly turned them so that there was quite a bit of Elegant Eggplant showing.
I stamped Congratulations from "Congrats"stamp set from Sale-A-Bration (P6) in Elegant Eggplant ink.

As mentioned in earlier posts, Sale-A-Bration has started here in Australia! To find out more or to see the Free Sale-A-Bration stamp sets available this year, please click on the Sale-A-Bration Flyer (which is on the left of the screen).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails