Friday, February 06, 2009

Colour Challange 2


Our Colour Challange 2 : Mellow Moss, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Cameo Coral, So Saffron.

Some of the ladies in one of my downline group The Inklink have a Colour Challange that they have recently started, I was asked if I wanted to join in the fun also.
This is our second Colour Challange that we have done, (sorry I didn't take photos of the first challange, I will have to see if I can find all the cards that were done and take a photo).
There are no real rules except that you must use the colours that are in the challange, any stamp set can be used, any technique, style, etc.
As you can see there were only 5 involved in the last challange and we all have completely different styles! It's great to see what other people come up with!

(I made a mistake with my card in the photo, I used Regal Rose instead Cameo Coral but I changed it to the correct colour when I did the other swaps, but I didn't take a photo of the correct colour, still looks OK!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails