Friday, February 06, 2009

Random Cards



The First card, I got the original idea from a card I saw in the new 2009 Hero Arts Catalogue, but by the time I finished this card it looked kinda like the original one and I think I over did it and made it too busy!!

Stamp Sets: Forever Flowers Wheel
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Other: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Eastern Elegance Rubons, Kaiser Bling

The second one, I got the idea from our February Stampin' Up! Impressions.
On Pages 6 & 7, there was a section "Punch it Up", using your punches! How to take punches to a new level with a few simple folds!

Stamp Sets: Scribble This, So Many Sayings (Level 1 Hostess Set)
Inks: Old Olive, Certainly Celery
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Certainly Cerely, Barely Banana
Other: Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Rhinestone Brad Circle Fire

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails