Sunday, February 01, 2009

Stampin' Up! New Tag Line


For ages I have been looking around for some lettering or stickers that I could put on my wall in my craft room, as I have such a huge area to fill but then also came the problem of what to write.
Last week when I was visiting Liz, she had on the wall in her studio
Inspire * Create * Share
and reminded me that Stampin' Up! had a new tag line (I remembered this when I saw it but as we haven't seen it printed much, it didn't really stick in my mind yet).

The letters are Wall Text Alphabets from Making Memories- the font I choose is just classic lower black.

I have place them directly above my working area and you can see them as soon as you walk through the door!!
Thanks Liz for letting me copy your idea!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails