Friday, March 20, 2009

Cocktail Anyone??


Here is another card I made with one of the new stamp sets from the 2009/2010 Catalogue.
Stamp Set: Cheers to You
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Watercolor Paper
Inks: Stazon Black, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Old Oldive, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red
Other: Aqua Painters, Dazzling Diamonds, Mat Pack, Rhinestone Brads-Circle-Fire

The reason I originally got this stamp set Cheers to You, was because when I saw the Beer Mug in the set, I thought straight away that it would be good to use for male cards, as I always struggle with cards for males. But also, we are going on a cruise to Singapore in May and now I got to thinkin' that I can use the rest of the set for some great scrapbooking pages from the cruise!!

Have a great weekend.. Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails