Sunday, March 08, 2009

Easter



With Easter just around the corner, I thought I would get organised and start to make a few cards and projects. I had recently seen in a magazine, a die cut of a cute bunny, so I thought I would have a go making my own Punch Bunny (using Stampin' Up! Punches) I've had him sitting on my craft table for the past week but have been slack in updating my blog, plus it took me a few days to find the pompom for the tail (I couldn't get white, so I settled for pink) and more recently someone had posted on a Stampin Up yahoo site, a similar bunny. Anyway, this is my cute little bunny I made, I think he is just the cutest!
Thanks Jules

1 comment:

Ursula James said...

So flippin Cute!!! Liz CASED your design... and I CASED hers... See how it spreads!!! I haven't take a photo yet.. have to do that...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails