Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I'm Loving Basic Gray at the Moment..




Stampin' Up! Basic Gray cardstock, ink, ribbon, that it! Not that I don't love Basic Grey (scrapbooking papers)I just don't get enough time to buy that anymore!

Here are a few cards I made recently with Basic Gray products on them.
Card 1:
Wild About You (I probably should have re stamped the elephant as I didn't get a real good coverage with the ink!)
Stamp Set: Wild about You
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Stazon Black
Other: Pretty in Pink Taffea Ribbon, Soft Subtles Brads

Card 2:
You are One of a Kind (this was one of the cards I used for a Make and Take last week end for my Catalogue launch)
Stamp Set: One of A Kind
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Basic Gray
Other: Scalloped Edge Punch, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Boho Blossom Punch and Kaiser Bling, Stampin Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue.

Thanks Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails