Tuesday, May 05, 2009

My Swap...



This was my Swap that I made for our recent Australian Stampin' Up! Convention 2009. I only made 50, but I was happy with that, I did swap them all, but I have to make one more and mail it out to Tamra (see I didn't forget) as I ran out by the time she arrived!
As I mentioned I swapped all mine, so in return I received 50 swaps back, I haven't gotten around to taking a photo of these yet, so when I do I will post a photo of them.
It's great receiving swaps and seeing what other great ideas and designs that people come up with using the same stamp sets. What is also great, I now have 50 cards that I can show my customers and I don't need to purchase all the stamp sets in the catalogue!(yeh right!)

Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral
Cardstock: Kraft, Old Olive, Baja Breeze and Whisper White
Inks: Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze
Other: Scalloped Edge Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Baja Breeze 5/8" Striped Ribbon, Kaiser Craft Bling
Thanks..Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails