Thursday, November 26, 2009

Easel Card

Another sneak peak using more product from the New Summer Mini Catalogue. These easel cards have been doing the rounds on various blogs, so I thought I would have a go at making one also.
All of the photos below are of the same card, I just photographed it from a few different angles as I wanted to show you different views so you get why it is called a easel card.
They are very easy to make, it's all in the folding!! My finished card is 4x4 inches when folded flat.
Out of one sheet of 12x12 cardstock you can make 3 cards. To make the card stand like a easel, you need something along the bottom piece which acts like a wedge. On this card I just used another piece of paper in which I stamped my sentiment and then I placed Stampin Dimensionals underneath to raise it and it allows the easel to stay in place. I have seen other cards that have used items like buttons, ribbons and brads which is enough to act as a wedge.





The Summer Mini is jammed packed with heaps of new Stamps and Accessories and covers everything from Valentine’s Day to Easter, 2 NEW Punches, a new Cutting Tool plus heaps more gorgeous Papers and Accessories.

Thanks..Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails