Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Birthday Gifts

A few weeks ago it was my good friend Helen's Birthday, so as I have time on my hands at the moment I decided to make her something special for her Birthday!
We live in different states in Australia, so I had to post this to her and I was a little worried about it getting broken as the frame has glass in it. It never got to her in time for her Birthday but she received it a few days later and I think she was suprised when she opened it!

The frame was a 8x8 Frenchville brand which I purchased from my local Scrapbooking Shop, the letter "H" was from Loot, I've used these letters before and are quite nice to use plus they are already painted white, so it cuts out a bit of time in decorating them! I used the papers from the Sweet Nothings Simply Scrappin Kit from Stampin' Up! as well as the new Butterfly Punch. I was unsure after I made it if she would like the colours I used, but she said she Loved everything about it!
Oh, and here is the card I made to go with it also!



Thanks..Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails