Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Brisbane Training Day Swaps

On Saturday I attended the SU Training Day in Brisbane, I had a great day. I walked away with my head spinning, as you normally do when you attend these days. You learn so much from the speakers and other Demonstrators. You try and write everything down, but that's not always possible as your trying to watch, listen and take photo's! When you get home and sit down and go back over your notes you realise that they don't make any sense at all!

As I mentioned in a earlier post I only decided on the Wednesday to make them so I had a busy few days. I ended up making 28 in total, so I was happy with getting them done in two days.
The swaps that I made were very easy but effective (I thought so). I did the same design for them all but I used a few different colour combinations and changed the Designer Series Papers. I used some Designer Series Papers that were from the Current 2009/2010 Catalogue and also the Spring Mini (as it was still cuttent on the 28/11). Below are some of my swaps in the different colours. The time consuming part was distressing all the circles, I tried using my distressing tool but in the end it is was easier and quicker to use my fingernail!






I received some beautiful swaps in return and some of them were using product from the New Summer Mini Catalogue, it's great to see other peoples styles and designs, I got some cute mini boxes and bags as well, some people put sooo much work into their swaps!
Thanks..Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails