Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Clutch Bags

I've been busy over the past week making Christmas Gifts for family and friends.
While we were at Regional last month, one of the demonstrators from the US shared with us how to make this cute little clutch purse. I gave her my contact details and she sent me the instructions.
They are really easy to make, and the original design uses 1 sheet of 12x12 Designer Series Paper, plus some ribbon to hold it in place. Although this was already cute, I decided to slightly adjust it and add some handles and dress it up a little!



I had some papers floating around, not sure of the company, so I made some of these for the girls in Anthony's office as a little Christmas Gift and I filled them with yummy Favourite Chocolates! They loved them!



The second batch were for some of my fellow "Paper Angels" demonstrators. Last week I went down to Liz's (my upline) for a brainstorming session, and as there were only a few attending I decided to make a little something for them.
This time I used assorted Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers, coordinating cardstock and a little ribbon and bling, I also filled these with yummy Favourite Chocolates. It is also a great way to use up some of your retired 12x12 Designer Series Papers.

A girl can never have too many bags!!
Thanks..Jules

12 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 23. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Julie said...

Hi Kelly
WOW what a honour! I've never heard of your site before but I will certainly be going to check it out! Again, Thanks. Have a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!
Jules

Candy Rattray said...

Love, love, love these bags! You did a great job with them. Any chance of getting the instructions from you?

Thanks!

Tina Lockhart said...

Ditto (for directions). What a great project for gift ideas. Thanks for sharing. I would love to CASE for some gifts too.

Tina Lockhart said...

Great projects. Ditto on wanting the directions. Would love to CASE for some gifts myself. Thanks so much for sharing!

Julie said...

Hi Tina
If you send me your email address I will forward you the instructions.
Thanks Julie

Anonymous said...

I too would love the directions for these. They are so pretty! You did a great job and I will be back to blog soon. You have a lot of great shares on here.

Robyn

Micky said...

I am a demo in mid-Missouri and would love to have the pattern for the clutch you made. Yours are darling. Thanks for sharing.
Micky Lavinder
micky@mywdo.com

Susie said...

I love these. They will make grest gifts for any time of the year. Will you please give your directions?
TFS.
Susie Dillion
www.cooksey14@excite.com
www.luvintostampwithsusie.blogspot.com

Corie said...

These are absolutely FANTASTIC

t_lockhart5 said...

I thought I e-mailed my e-mail address, but I've had nothing but computer issues. If you have already sent a copy of the directions for these fabulous bags, I apologize - I never got it. My computer seems to be up and running again and I would love if you could send me a copy. Thanks!
Tina
t_lockhart5@sbcglobal.net

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails