Wednesday, December 02, 2009

My Christmas Organiser

Are you sick of seeing my Christmas projects yet??
Well I have another one to show you that I made a few weeks ago, but never got around to photographing it.
This is my Christmas Organiser, it is a little too late to start using it this year, but at least I will be ready for next Christmas!
I started out with a SU On Board Art Journal (107065 $16.95) which has been sitting in my cupboard for about a year and I teamed it up with the Holiday Treasures Designer Seriers Papers and used coordinating colours.
I've divided the journal into sections so I can keep track of things to do,gifts to buy, christmas card lists, etc. At the very back of the journal I have also included a pocket, so you can keep receipts incase you need to return gifts after Christmas.





Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets:Snow Swirled, Seasons of Joy, Christmas Classics
Cardstock:Ruby Red, Whisper White,Old Olive
Designer Series Papers:Holiday Treasures
Inks:Ruby Red, Old Olive
Punches:Spiral, Round Tab, 1" Circle Punch
Other: On Board Art Journal,Pearls,Rub ons, Stampin Dimensionals

Thanks..Jules

1 comment:

مشروع جديد ناجح said...

All your business unique and wonderful
I wish you much success and happiness

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails