Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pattern Pack II Designer Series Papers

As a Level 1 Hostess Gift the Patterns Pack II Designer Series Papers 6x6 pad is great value! I've always loved the 6x6 pads of papers put out by different companies, I think they are great value, especially for card makers. The size of them are perfect for card makers as you are not left over with huge sheets of paper if you just want a small section to use on a card front.

I've had this pad here of months and have never done much with it. So the other day when I was cleaning and changing my craft room around I can across this pad of papers and thought I would have a go at making some cards with it!

Very simple design, as the main focus is the papers. I used the same patterned papers and cardstock for all 4 cards and just used my 5 Petal Flower Punch. I added some of the Designer Buttons to finish off the flower centres with some linen thread. I didn't add any sentiments to these cards as I thought I might bundle them up, add some envelopes and give as a Thank You Gift and that person can add what suits them!



Thanks..Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails