Friday, February 05, 2010

More Sale A Bration Samples

Here is another card I made using one of the Sale A Bration stamp sets.

It is a simple card, but most of the cards I've seen lately on differnt blogs have been really simple designs and I love this style, I think sometimes you feel like you need to use heaps of differnt product on your cards, but I like the fresh,clean simple approach that appears to be in trend at the moment.
This card and a few others have been inpsired by Nichole Heady, I love Nichole's style, she is one very talented lady.

Anyway, here is one of the cards I made, again using the Happy Moments Stamp Set from the Sale A Bration catalogue. Very simple, clean design.

For the base I used Kraft (which is my favoutire colour at the moment)I used the Inspired by Nature stamp inked up in Old Olive. The small flowers are from Baroque Motifs and inked in Whisper White Craft Ink and the Thank You is from the Happy Moments stamp set (Sale A Bration).

Once I had stamped my image, working on the inside of my card, I just used my scoring blade in my cutter to make the 3 embossed lines. Make sure you stamp your image before doing the embossed lines, it gives you a flat surface to work on and a nicer finish to your card. Trust me I tried it the other way, and no good!!



Thanks..Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails