Monday, February 01, 2010

No Stamps Required Class

Last week one of the classes I held was a No Stamps Required Class.
Everyone got to make 6 cards plus a matching Slider Box to store them in. The main focus of the class was to (obviously) make cards without using Stamps and Inks but to use Rub ons. I love the colours and designs of the Dots and Designs Rub ons (P19 $21.95)from the Summer Mini Catalogue.
I matched the Rub ons with the co-ordinating cardstocks as listed in the catalogue: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Ruby Red (again colours I would usually pick).
I left all the cards without wording or sentiments, so they can be used for any occassion!! But this set also matches perfectly with the colours from the Chit Chat Rub ons (P5 $19.95),these Rub ons are fantastic value with over 180 sentiments!




Thanks..Jules

1 comment:

Leonie Conyers said...

They are just gorgeous! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails