Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Warm Welcome for Ebony..

Tonight I would like to introduce you all to another little lady from The Greeting Farm who has recently joined my stamp collection, Ebony.

Ebony is a "Rock Chick" and I think she has attitude!! I love her trendy hair style and outfit! As with most of The Greeting Farm stamps they are great for colouring with Copic Markers.
I sat down one night last week and coloured in a heap of different images, so at the time I didn't take notice as to what colours I was using but I must remember to take a photo or write down the Copic's I use in future.

Items used to create my card:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, Ebony,
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Pattern Paper:Graphic 45
Brads:Making Memories
Cardstock: Red Textured Card
Other: Cuttlebug and Nestabilities:Oval and Scallop Oval, Sticker:unknown



Thanks...Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails