Thursday, April 29, 2010

Creative Card Kit Challange

The Creations In Paper May Creative Card Kit is now available to purchase.
I have set up a Pay Pal button on the post below, if you wish to purchase your own kit online rather than call into the shop, then this is the way to go!!

So today I thought I would set myself a challange, just to see how many cards I could make out of my May Creative Card Kit. (please see post below). As mentioned in my previous post, all you need to supply is your own card bases, stamps and inks, everything else is included in your Creative Card Kit.

So far I have made 12 cardsand I still have heaps of stuff left over to still make more. I think I can get at least another 5 cards.



My 12 Cards I made using various Stamps and Inks.


The second photo is of the May Creative Card Kit plus my 12 Cards I made.

Also, Creations In Paper Store will be opened everyday over the long week end. Call in and say Hi!

Thanks..Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails