Friday, April 16, 2010

Where does the time go??

Last week we went to Perth for a wedding, which was beautiful. The bride, Jai looked stunning and the groom Chris, handsome. Bet, you've never been to a wedding where they had a Fireworks display!!

We were only away for 4 days, but right back into the swing of things and it doesn't even feel like I've been away!

This week has seen heaps of new goodies arriving at Creations In Paper:
Beautiful paper flowers - 3 different styles with 9 colours to choose from.
Japanese Papers - 5 designs and colours
Bling and Pearls
Graphic 45 Papers
Copic Blending Cardstock
Nestabilities
Assorted Scrapbooking Kits...plus much more
And...
Guess what just laded on my door step this morning from America??
More stamps from The Greeting Farm!!

The first order I placed was quite conservative, as I was curious to see if these stamps were going to be popular or not. Well, some of them sold out within the first week. Gotta be happy about that!

This next order I went a little crazy, so hopefully these will be just as popular.
I did a top up on some of the popular ones like Edward and Ruby, and then I just started putting stamps to my cart!! I have more of the original Anya range also.

I have attached photos below of all the new Greeting Farm Stamps, (in no order) so if there are any that you want, be sure to call in and see me at Creations In Paper to get your little images, before the sell out again!














Creations In Paper Advanced Class:

Bags, Bags and Bags... on this Sunday, the 18th April 10am - 4pm.
Cost for the day is $40.00 which includes all materials to make 3 stunning handmade bags.
You are required to supply your own basic tool kit with adhesives, scissors/paper trimmer, ruler (with inches), etc.

For more details, please give me a call on 5478 5494.

Thanks...Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails