Saturday, May 15, 2010

For You Son..

So this is the final card I made in this round from the My Guy Ian stamp set from The Greeting Farm.
I know I keep saying this but I really struggle with male cards, but these turned out OK (I thought so anyway). I've also noticed pretty much as soon as I make cards for males (to sell in the store) they sell just as quick, which is good but also frustrating cause then I need to come up with more ideas and cards!!

Items used to create my card:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm:My Guy Ian, Waltzing Mouse: Free Spirit-Sentiments
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Impress:Chocolate
Pattern Paper:Crate Paper
Cardstock: Bazzill Smoothies: Chocolate Cream
Copics: Face:E50,E21,R20 Outline:C1, Hair:E17 Pants:B97,B95.B91 Hat:B95,B91 Hoodie:G99,G94 Shoes:E57,E55
Other: Nestabilities




Thanks..Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails