Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Brother

During the week I had a chance to have a little play with some of my new Greeting Farm stamps (which I have had a while now but haven't had a chance to ink up), so this set is My Guy Ian. Available in store at Creations In Paper.
He kinda reminds me of teenagers these days!

Any way so on Monday on my day off, I had a chance to sit down and colour in!!
I usually stamp out a few images onto my XPress Blending Card in Momento Ink, then when I get some spare time or when the football is on, I sit on the couch and colour in!! I usually take a photo of my completed image after I finish colouring and send it through to my sister Angela, for her to comment on, then I add it to a card some where down the track!

Items used to create my card:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm:My Guy Ian, Waltzing Mouse: Free Spirit-Sentiments
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Pattern Paper:Cosmo Cricket:Joy Ride
Cardstock: Bazzill Smoothies: Almond Cream
Copics: Face:E50,E21,R20 Outline:C1, Hair:E30,E31,E33 Pants:B97,B95,B93 TShirt:BG96,BG93 Shirt:E57,E55,E53
Other: Cuttlebug and Nestabilities
Other: Metal turn and brad




Thanks..Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails