Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm Late..Belated Birthday Wishes

This week I received in store some new Papers from Reminisce. They are the new Fairy Tales Collections. They are soo cute!
The Papers I have are:Through the Looking Glass, I'm Late, Mirror, Mirror, Castle in the Clouds, What big eyes you have!, Through the woods.
Obviously they are based around some of the all time best Fairy Tales.



So when I saw these papers I just wanted to use them all, be sure to check out the back sides of these also, they are great!

So back to my card I made, the stamped image is from The Greeting Farm and the last girl in the Miss Anya Dressy Set, I know she's not really Alice in Wonderland, but she kinda looked a little like her, so I coloured her in to match the papers!! I think she worked!

Items used to create my card:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm:Miss Anya Dressy, Waltzing Mouse Fancy Phrases
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black and Stazon Black
Pattern Paper:Reminisce I'm Late
Cardstock: Bazzill Smoothies: Strawberry Splash, Tropical Breeze
Copics: Assorted
Embellishments:White 22mm Satin White Ribbon, Flowers from Magnolia, Stickles:Rock Candy
Other: Cuttlebug and Nestabilities




Thanks...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails