Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Miss Anya Dressy..

Another Greeting Farm Stamp I sell in store is the Miss Anya Dressy set.
I love these girls, they just scream girly!!
Since I started using Copic's my style of card has changed slightly and now I love to make the larger 6x6 cards, seems you fit more pretty bits on them!! I have always loved using my Nestabilities, but now just about every card I make is featuring Nestabilities also!!

Items used to create my card:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm:Miss Anya Dressy,Waltzing Mouse: Free Spirit-Sentiments
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Pattern Paper:Coodlebug
Cardstock: Bazzill Smoothies: Strawberry Splash
Copics: Face:E50,E21,R20 Outline:C1, Hair:Y11,Y21 Dress/Hat:R81,R83R85 Butterfly:BV000, BV11
Embellishments:Kaiser Craft Rhinestone Flowers
Other: Cuttlebug and Nestabilities



Thanks...Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails