Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Guy

So, I was on a roll when I was making these cards the other day, like I said, I had already previously coloured all the images, so all I had to do was decide on the colours to match and the card layout. But as it was male cards, I still struggled!!

Items used to create my card:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm:My Guy Ian, Waltzing Mouse: Free Spirit-Sentiments
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Impress Chocolate Ink
Pattern Paper:Cosmo Cricket-Joy Ride
Cardstock: Bazzill Smoothies: Almond Cream
Copics: Face:E50,E21,R20 Outline:C1, Hair:E18,E17,E13 Pants:E57,E55,E53 TShirt:BG96,BG93 Shirt:B97,B95,B91 Shoes: B97,B95




Thanks..Jules

1 comment:

Kim Tonnet said...

Very cool! I like the three My Guy cards very much, look forward to playing with my own stamp supplied by your store soon. Love KimT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails