Monday, May 24, 2010

Sending Well Wishes...

A few weeks ago, our niece Zali was sick,so I made this card to send to her to let her know we were thinking of her. (Not that she really knew why she got the card as she is only 2)
I purchased a few Kraftin Kimmie Stamp sets a while ago cause they were so different. I really like them, some of them are a little hard to colour especially their hair, but it's a good challange!

So the card I made for her was pretty basic, I made it rather bright to cheer her up! Aparently she loved her card and was more excited that I had put M&M's on it for her! (she thought the large coloured eyelets were M&M's)she also took it to bed with her!

Items used to create my card:
Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie Stamps:Charlotte and words from Pure Innocence Stamp: Better Get Better
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Pattern Paper:Basic Grey: Sugar Rush 6x6 Pad
Cardstock: XPress Graphic Copic Cardstock and Plain White for the base
Copics: Assorted
Embellishments: Doodlebug:Large Eyelets




I actually made 2 cards and couldn't decide which one I liked better, I left the decision up to Anthony and this was the one he choose!

Thanks..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails