Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Breath of Spring..

Currently I am running Introduction to Copic Marker Classes in store and they have been very popular. So, instead of scaring customers off by starting with colouring faces and clothing etc, and them getting frustrated, I thought we would start with colouring smaller images and get used to the feel of the pens, how the ink flows and blends etc and then work up to colouring bigger images with confidence!!

So I thought the stamps from JustRite are the perfect size to practise on and also they are great value for money that you are able to change them around to give a completly look!

The cards below are samples I made to show during the class using the stamp set Breath of Spring. They are all stamped in Memento Ink, on XPress It Blending Cardstock and of course coloured with Copics. I have too many Copics to list all the colours I used. I had heaps of fun playing with these. With most of the flowers I have just used 2 colours, so they are pretty simple, but great for practising with Copic Markers.










There are still a few spaces left in Saturday afternoon's class for the Introduction to Copic Markers, please give me a call if you want to know more infomation or would like to attend!
Thanks...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails