Friday, June 04, 2010

Happy Birthday Candace



Today is Candace's birthday, sweet 19! (Oh to be 19 again and to know then what I know now!!)
Candace works in the shop next door to me up at Montville (Country Village) and since she isn't working today, we had a little birthday morning tea yesterday for her!! I made yummy triple chocolate muffins with chocolate frosting!!

I also made her this cute girly birthday card with some new stamps I purchased for myself from Stamping Bella. This cake is too die for! I suppose it can be used for either birthday or wedding.

So I used my Copics to colour in with and I added a bit of bling on a few sections using some of my new Spica Pens. The "Hey Sweet Thing" stamp was from the set Sweethearts from Waltzing Mouse. The paper is from Basic Grey, wide Satin Chocolate ribbon, Martha Stewart punch and of course Nestabilities.



Thanks..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails