Tuesday, June 08, 2010

New Stamps at Creations In Paper Store



This month at Creations In Paper, we would like to introduce you all to our latest addition Wild Rose Studio

My friend Jenni first told me about these stamps last year and at that stage I hadn't even thought about opening my own store, but when I decided to open, this was one of the first companies I approached, but the more I looked into them the harder it was to get these stamps as the cost of freight was going to be huge!!

But I am happy to say, that things got sorted and yesterday this is what arrived in store!!
I haven't had a chance to play yet, but I will hopefully be able to post some samples in the coming days!!
Be sure to call into the Creations In Paper store to have a closer look at these!!





Thanks..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails