Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sending A Hug...

A few weeks ago I received my first order of stamps from Wild Rose Studio.
They are a beautiful stamp to stamp with and they have such a clear and crisp image when stamped.
They have been selling quite well and I am very happy with them. I've finally had a chance to play and so I will try and post a few cards that I have made over the next few days!



Items used to create my card:
Stamps: Wild Rose Studio Stamps: Best Friends and Cute Greetigns
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Pattern Paper:Basic Grey:Green at Heart 6x6 Paper Pad
Cardstock: Bazzill Smoothies: Raspberry Splash, Strawberry Splash, XPress It Blending Card
Copics: Assorted
Embellishments:Pearls, Buttons and Flowers
Other: Martha Stuart Lattice Punch

Thanks...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails