Sunday, July 04, 2010

Cheers!

As mentioned on many occasion on my blog, Male cards are not my speciality!!
I think maybe because there is a bit of a lack in the market for good "man stamps" and of those around they all seem to be either about fishing or golf!
Anyway, recently Wild Rose Studio released a new range of stamps called "For Men". I think they are well suited to different age levels and also great to colour in with your Copic Markers.

I have tried to make a few cards that I think are suited to males!!
Any suggestions on some really good papers to use on male cards??



Items used to create my card:
Stamps: Wild Rose Studio Stamps: For Men-Cheers and Hero Arts: Playful Alphabet
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black and Impress Chocolate Ink
Pattern Paper:Crate Paper:Season Collection Rainbow
Cardstock: XPress It Blending Card, White cardstock, Textured Cardstock:Spinach
Copics Markers: Assorted
Embellishments: SU Hodgepodge Hardware Antique Brass(retired)and SU Large Oval Punch
Other: Puff Paint (for froth on top of beer) and Heat Gun

Thanks...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails