Monday, July 26, 2010

July's my birthday month!!

For most of us I'm sure there is a month that is full of birthday's!
We know it happens every year and every year I say, this year I will be organised ahead of time but for some reason it never happens.
Well mine is July!

July is jammed packed with birthday's in my family. I have my Mum and Sister's (on the same day) I have a niece and nephew, there are also my Aunty and Uncle and Cousins and also Friends (I must admit that I don't send them all cards, but each year I do think of it)

So below are some of the cards I have made for a few of them, but I still have more to make yet.



This one is only a sneek peak as my sister hasn't received her card yet, so I don't want to post it here as she is likely to check my blog before she receives it!!



Thanks..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails