Monday, August 16, 2010

More birthday cards...

It's been a while since I last blogged, but I have been extremly busy with things happening!
I went to Darwin for 5 days at the end of July to see my sister Angela and we suprised her by bringing my little sister Debbie and also my Mum. It was a real suprise for Angela as my Mum has never been on a plane before and Angela has been trying for years to get her to fly to Darwin, so this was the perfect opportunity to take her with both Deb and I. Mum did OK, she only got a bit worried when they closed the main door on the plane and then I think she realised that she couldn't get off!! She sat between us and when we took off she squeezed both our hands, and then all was good!!

Anyway the weather was great, blue skies, warm and no rain! A nice change to get away from the colder, wet weather we had been having down here.

So in my last post I said I had lots of birthday's during July, so here are a few more cards which I made.


This is the completed card I did for Angela, I showed a sneek peak in my last post as she hadn't received it yet!

And this card was for my nephew Kirby.
Thanks...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails