Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Christmas Papers in store...

I love making Christmas Cards and usually with so many great products on the market I always make my Christmas Cards all different rather than mass produce one design as I want to use as many new stamps and papers as I can each year!
So today (finally) New Christmas Papers from Echo Park arrived and I am starting to get excited!!

These 2 New Collections are called Merry Christmas and Everybody Loves Christmas.
Both are really nice designs and colours with your Merry Christmas being more traditional colours and the Everybody Loves Christmas is more of the fresh, funky colours and non traditional colours. But I'm sure I will use both!

Currently in store I have all the 12x12 Pattern Papers from both Collections and also a few Collection Packs from each collection.




I also have in stock A Walk in the Pack and Sweet Summer Time 12x12 Papers and also Collection Packs in A Walk in the Park Sweet Summertime and Life is Good.



Thanks...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails