Tuesday, October 12, 2010

On a roll...

So, while I was on a roll the other day making cards, I decided to keep with the same style - kraft and simple.
I've finally made a start on my Christmas Cards and projects to start selling in my Creations In Paper Store.
Again, really simple designs, that can easily be mass produced for any level of Papercrafter. All products used on these cards are available in store.





Last week I received some new Just Rite Christmas Stamps in store, lately I am loving these stamps and especially the Holiday Cheer set in particular as they are cute and tiny and I can still colour them in with my Copics!
I pumped out about 40 of these in a few hours!!







Not really sure when I should start putting Christmas items out to sell as I don't want to be too early that I get sick of Christmas myself but then I also worry if I leave it too long then people will have already got there gifts or cards! Any suggestions??

Be sure to pop back over the next few weeks as I add more great Christmas ideas and projects to my blog!

Thanks...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails