Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Greeting Farm Christmas Card





A while back I received in store the set Xmas Sweeties from The Greeting Farm. They are so cute!
I coloured them in with my Copic Markers and then to do the white fluffy bits on their hoods and jackets I used some Puff Paint that I've had for ages. You put this on the area required, leave it sit over night then hit it with your heat gun and it puffs, pretty amazing stuff. I've also used it in the past to put froth on beer mugs!

So today I was able to get a few unfinished projects finished and this was one that was on my list.
I just made this base of a card like a acordian card, (sorry had a mental blank of the actual name of the style of card) then placed the stamped images into the different sections. At the back I've added a stamped Christmas Tree from a older Papertrey Ink Stamp set from a few years ago (one of my favourite Christmas Stamps)added a sentiment.

Thanks...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails