Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Stamps in store...

This week I received another range of new stamps in store from Cats Life Press Stamps
I have had a few of these stamps for about 5 or 6 years now and I use my Handmade Card Stamp almost every day.
So many people commented on these stamps so now they are available in store. Again, something a bit different to everyone else!!
Already some have sold out, (gee, gotta be quick!) but don't worry I will be getting more in and also I have a hardcopy of their Catalogue, so you are more than welcome to browse this and order what you want!!

Anyway, below are the stamps that are now in store (minus the ones already sold). Mainly word or sentiment stamps as these are becoming very hard to come across, especially simple or straight to the point! Plus I love all the Seal Stamps.

I will be back with some samples of Gift Tags I have made with these Seal Stamps that have been selling really well in store (probably why the stamps sold out in the first 2 days!)






















Have a great Sunday... Thanks...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails