Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Advanced Card Class Cards

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to be able to sit in on one of Sharon's Advanced Card Classes in store.
It was a lot of fun to actually sit and make cards for myself and have someone else telling me what to do!!
Below are the cards we made in the class but I haven't got my coloured images on these. I thought I had taken photos of these completed cards but clearly not! so I will post them when I photograph them.

Anyway, the two cards we made, one was a Criss Cross Card and the other was a Easel Shaker Card. The papers we used were from Echo Park and The Girls Paperie





These were stunning. And I was happy with the final result.

This was Sharon's last Advanced Card Class for this year in store but she will be back in January with a Valentine's Day Class!!

Thanks...Jules

1 comment:

Kim Tonnet said...

Clever use of the Nestie to frame the shaker part. Love those papers too. Luv KimT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails