Saturday, December 25, 2010

Gift Ideas and Packaging

Here are some gift ideas and packing I used this Christmas for family and friends.

For the girls who work in the office with Anthony, I brought these Christmas Mugs and filled them with some of my yummy homemade Rocky Road.
Added a handmade tag and wrapped in some clear cello and added a christmas ribbon! Simple and inexpensive if you need to make a few!









And just using some plain white gift bags, I added some pretty christmas papers (most of these were off cuts, a great way to use up leftover papers) a nice sentiment stamped onto some pain cardstock then a few dies. Some of them I also made handmade tags and just added them to the handles with a little ribbon.





Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas today. Have a lovely day with family!
Jules xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails