Sunday, February 13, 2011

All set to go....the doors open Monday


What a difference a week can make!! It sure feels longer than a week!!

I am all moved out of Montville now and everything is set up and ready to go down at the new store in Maroochydore to open the doors tomorrow! (Monday 14th February)

I have just sent out my lastest Newsletter update and on this there is a link to February and March's Class Timetable.

February Classes will start again this week with Creative Cards on Wednesday and Friday mornings from 10am. For more details or to see these please call in store to see samples.



I look forward to seeing you at Maroochydore ....Jules

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi Julie,

So happy for you, I'm sure you'll do really well in your new position :) Have a wonderful day tomororow.

Sharon x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails