Friday, April 22, 2011

Copic Project Course

Last Sunday, Sharon and I attended the Copic Project Design Course that was held in Brisbane by Copic Australia and taught by Kathy Jones.
I had a great day and learnt sooo much.
I loved all the projects that we made and certainly learnt heaps. We got to use a variety of stamps and products
I must admit my least favourite project that we did was the Stamping and Colouring on Fabric. I did colour in the image on the practise piece of fabric, but I have still not coloured in the image on my apron.

As I've said in the past, these pens are truely amazing, you can do so much more than just colouring in with them.

If you want to learn more, then keep watching for updates for upcoming classes we will have in the coming months.

Below is my completed card, tag and candle that I made, all coloured with Copic Markers.








Sharon and Kathy...


My Certificate...

Thanks...Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails