Sunday, May 08, 2011

Creations in Paper now has a website...

I have some very exciting News to share with you all. I have finally gotten organised and over the past few weeks I have been working on my very own website for Creations in Paper

So for all you customers who cannot get into Creations in Paper Store, you can now get your very own beautiful stamps and products online through me.

To start with I am going to keep it quite simple, so I will only be selling Stamps, 6x6 Paper Pads and the monthly Creative Card Kit. I will expand on this as I get more confident in figuring it all out!

The website is very easy to navigate around, all the Catagories are listed down the left hand side and then under each company are all the images and pricing of the available product.

Freight is seperate, so be sure to go in and pick your freight option. Pick up is also available, just send me an email and let me know if you are picking up your order.

Please be patient with me over the coming weeks as I get used to my new website and as I continue to upload images.

Also I have a new email address which is julie@creationsinpaper.net

Thanks...Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails