Friday, May 06, 2011

Happy Birthday...

I was having a bit of a play today and this is what I made.

I'm not really sure what type of card it is, maybe a sort of a Easel Card??

The papers are from Basic Grey's 6x6 Life of the Party Pad and the stamp is Eric from The Greeting Farm, I haven't coloured a Greeting Farm stamp for a while, and he was perfect for it. Of course he is coloured with Copics.

The banner is from My Favourite Things which is a stamp and die set.

I made the little bundle of presents out of the scraps and was pretty happy with how it turned out.





It is obviously a card that you cannot send in the post as the parcels are too high, it does fold down flat and fits into a square envelope.
If you did want to sent it, you could probably get away with just 1 of the parcels on it or else remove the parcels altogether.

Thanks...Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails