Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Timmy..

This was a Birthday Card I made in a hurry for Anthony's older brother Tim, a few weeks ago.
I am forever getting the date wrong, I thought I had until the 15th but no such luck (you'd think after 11 years I would remember, maybe I should check the calender!) Anyway I quickly put this easel card together for him.

I used a Digital Image from Mo Manning called Strong Man and I printed him onto XPress It Copic Cardstock and I coloured him in with Copic Markers. (I should have made his skin tone a bit darker, he looks very pale in these photos)
The papers are from a 6x6 Basic Grey Paper Pad Life of the Party and Textured Cardstock.

There not the best photos as I quickly snapped them before we sent it!







Thanks...Jules x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails