Sunday, July 10, 2011

Basic Grey Kit of the Month -Creations in Paper Style

Just wanted to share with you one of our Basic Grey Kit of the Month Projects that we have on offer each month. If you are on Creations in Paper's Mailing list than you would have seen these appear on the weekly update and time table.

One Saturday a month we offer a full day of fun and creativity using the Basic Grey Kit of the Month and for only $50.00 (with lunch & afternoon tea)

I purchase these kits from one of my Suppliers and they come packed full of papers, stickers, embellishments and also with instructions to make a beautiful Double Page Layout which is designed by a talented Basic Grey Design Team Member.
As there is so much product in these kits, and don't get me wrong, I love the layouts that are already designed, but we thought we could expand on this and by adding a few extra bits and pieces and get a bit more from these fantastic kits.

Each Monthly Kit is completely different as it uses New Basic Grey Collections and even for us it is sometimes a challange!
I love Basic Grey and have for years but some collections are certainly not for me so this certainly takes me out of my comfort zone!

So from each monthly kit, Linda designs 2 amazing 12x12 Layouts using the products and then she returns it to me and then I make 3 fabulous cards! On the day we share the Teaching Role.. Linda teaches her Scrapbooking Layouts and I teach the cards!

It really is a great day out and if your pressed for time, each month you have already made 2 layouts and you will have 3 handmade cards ready!

Did I mentions as well as all of the above, Lunch and Aftrnoon Tea is provided.

Bookings are essential for these days but if you cannot make it and would like a kit, then please let me know!

The Photo below is from July's Kit which was using the Lauderdale Collection.



Thanks...Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails