Thursday, July 28, 2011

Gor Juss..

A while ago I purchased some products at a Craft Show from the Gor Juss Range and have fallen in love with them! And by the amount of people asking about them, they have too!!
If you have been into the store over the past month you would have seen the Gor Juss Decoupage and Topper Kits and the samples that I have made with them. Plus you would have heard me talk about them as I have been trying for the past month to get in contact with the supplier of these as they also make these Gor Juss images in rubber and acrylic stamps.

Well I am (finally) happy to announce that I have my account opened, first order placed and hopefully these little beauties will be shipped in the next few days!

So since they are about to arrive in store I thought I could share with you some of the cards I have been making with these Gor Juss images.

All of these images have been coloured with Copic Markers and I have used a variety of papers and embellishemnts from my stash.

I've had a bit of a play with colouring the hair on the different stamps in different colours as on the original images that you see, they all have jet Black hair. I love the original design but sometimes they look a little too "Goth" and just needed to be toned down a little!

Anyway, if you love these Gor Juss stamps as much as I do, then keep watching for updates as to when they will arrive in store!











Thanks...Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails