Sunday, July 10, 2011

June's Creative Card Kit Samples...

June's Creative Card Kit Samples..looking back at these I realized that I must have been in a La La Land craze this month!!

Most of the images that I have used on these samples were from the La La Land Stamps that are in store (these are from the one of the first ranges that were released here in Australia)they are all so cute!
Love the size of these stamps as they are the perfect fit on cards but certainly could be used on some scrapbooking layouts also!

Below are my sample cards that I made using the Products that were in June's Creative Card Kit..12 in total and of course most of them are coloured with Copic Markers!

























July's Creative Card Kit will be available on the 15th July..

Thanks...Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails